Years after its release my seven year old is still obsessed with Wordle.
He wanted to come up with his own words. This way he could use characters from his favourite video games and shows in addition to boring old words from the dictionary.
- print off the sheet (double-sided if you like to save paper)
- write in your guesses
- colour the blocks with some crayons or pencil leads or markers
- grey for wrong letters
- yellow for correct letters in the wrong place
- green for correct letters in the right place
- cross out the letters that have been used on the bottom
Here is a PDF version of the sheet